LockDown Browser is provided as a "campus-wide license". Licenses renew annually on August 1. Institutions outside of North America are permitted to have a license that renews on January 1. For higher education institutions, the fee is based on the size of the institution (student FTE). For K-12 schools, pricing is based on LMS seat license (see "K-12 Licensing" section below).
To obtain a campus-wide license: institutions should fill out the LockDown Browser License Agreement and return it with a purchase order or payment.
To receive a formal price quote: email firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your annual student full-time equivalency (FTE) enrollment.
“Campus-wide” Pricing for LockDown Browser
Student FTE (Higher Ed) or LMS Seats (K-12) Annual Fee 1 to 2,000 $2595 2,001 to 2,500 $2995 2,501 to 5000 $3545 5,001 to 10,000 $4345 10,001 to 15,000 $4795 15,001 to 20,000 $5095 20,001 to 25,000 $5395 25,001 to 30,000 $5695 30,000 to 35,000 $6095 35,001 to 40,000 $6495 Over 40,000 Ask for Quote
* Annual fees are pro-rated on an academic year. Please request a quote to obtain the current prorate discount. All prices in U.S. Dollars.
We understand that each school district is different and that the use of learning management systems within K-12 schools varies greatly. That's why we offer custom quotations based on the particulars of your school. To obtain a quote, email us answers to the following questions:
- What is the name of your school and/or district?
- Which product(s) are you interested in licensing?
- Which learning management system (LMS) is in use at your school district?
- How many seats are covered by your LMS license? If your LMS license doesn't cover all students in your district, please provide further detail about your district size and which students have access to the LMS.
Mail: Respondus, Inc.
8201 164th Avenue NE, Suite 200
PO Box 3247
Redmond, WA 98052 USA