LockDown Browser is provided as a "campus-wide license". Licenses renew annually on August 1, and the fee is based on the size of the institution (student FTE enrollment). Institutions outside of North America are permitted to have a license that renews on January 1. Separate pricing is available for K-12 schools (see "K-12 Licensing" section below).
To obtain a campus-wide license: institutions should fill out the LockDown Browser License Agreement and return it with a purchase order or payment.
To receive a formal price quote: email email@example.com. Be sure to include your annual student full-time equivalency (FTE) enrollment.
“Campus-wide” Pricing for LockDown Browser
1 to 2,000 students $2595 2,001 to 2,500 students $2995 2,501 to 5000 students $3545 5,001 to 10,000 students $4345 10,001 to 15,000 students $4795 15,001 to 20,000 students $5095 20,001 to 25,000 students $5395 25,001 to 30,000 students $5695 30,000 to 35,000 students $6095 35,001 to 40,000 students $6495 Over 40,000 students Ask for Quote
* Annual fees are pro-rated on an academic year. Please request a quote to obtain the current prorate discount. All prices in U.S. Dollars.
We understand that each school district is different and that the use of learning management systems within K-12 schools varies greatly. That's why we offer custom quotations based on the particulars of your school. To obtain a quote, email us answers to the following questions:
- What is the name of your school and/or district?
- Which product(s) are you interested in licensing?
- Approximately how many faculty and students are there in the school/district on which the license will be based?
- Which learning management system is in use at your school district?
- Approximately how many faculty and students currently use your learning management system (LMS)?
Mail: Respondus, Inc.
8201 164th Avenue NE, Suite 200
PO Box 3247
Redmond, WA 98052 USA